- Monday, March 28th: No training due to Bank Holiday.
- Wednesday, March 30th: Football training in Pairc Bharróg 5:45-6:45
- Saturday, April 2nd: Football matches:
- Group 1 v Castleknock in Pairc Bharróg. Meet there at 10:45. Let me know if your son can’t play.
- Group 2 v Na Fianna in St.Anne’s pitch 12. Meet there at 11:45. If you need a lift let me know and meet at Pairc Bharróg at 11:20. Let me know if your son can’t play.
- Group 3 v St.Olaf’s in Pairc Uí Bhriain, Sandyford (SEE MAP BELOW). Meet at Pairc Bharróg at 11:00. If going direct LET ME KNOW and arrive there by 11:45. Let me know if your son can’t play.
NB PLEASE REMEMBER TO PAY YOUR €2 REFEREE FEE TO YOUR MENTOR BEFORE THE MATCH.
MEMBERSHIP: Membership runs on a calendar year basis. 2016 membership fees are now due. The membership fee is €90 per child. There is a family rate of €140 for 2 children or €160 for 3 children. Membership fees cover your child’s insurance plus affiliation to the GAA and the general running of the club. Naomh Barróg GAA club is a non-profit organisation that puts all of its funding into developing and maintaining sporting facilities for our communities. Finances are always tight so it is vital that everybody pays their membership promptly.
Please pay the membership fee to one of our coaches. If you pay directly to the club or to a sibling’s coach as part of a family membership, please let us know so that we can keep track of it.
Map to St.Olaf’s pitch in Pairc Uí Bhriain, Sandyford: