Well done to all of our 43 hurlers on their participation in last week’s Féile na nGael hurling competition. Everybody was turned out well and hurled to the best of their abilities. The management group are very proud of the lads.
PLEASE SEE NOTE BELOW REGARDING FOOTBALL FÉILE.
Monday April 23rd:
- Football training 7:00 – 8:00
Wednesday April 25th:
- Hurling training 7:00 – 8:00
Saturday April 28th:
- A hurling v Ballinteer St.Johns in Loreto Park, Rathfarnham. Meet in the dressing rooms in Pairc Bharróg at 2:30pm.
- B hurling v Cuala at home in St.Fintans High School Sutton. Meet there at 2:45.
Sunday April 29th:
- B hurling v Lucan Sarsfields in 12th Lock, Lucan. Meet in Pairc Bharróg at 9:45am.
FÉILE: We will be playing in the Féile Peil na nÓg football on May 5th-7th (the bank holiday weekend). It involves a day of blitz-style matches against other Dublin clubs with winners and runners-up going through to semi-finals and finals.
Map to Ballinteer St.Johns pitch in Loreto Park, Rathfarnham (park at the side of Nutgrove Shopping Centre):