SEE NOTE BELOW ABOUT THE FUNDRAISER RACE NIGHT ON NOVEMBER 15th
- Monday November 10th: No Hurling training due to lack of mentors or coaches available. We’re sorry but sometimes work gets in the way!
- Thursday November 13th: Football training at Pairc Bharróg 5.45pm-6.45pm. Please remember to bring your mouthguard.
- November Football Tournament: As part of the club’s 40th anniversary celebrations, we are hosting an intra-club tournament on the next 3 Saturdays. The under 9’s, 10’s & 11s will be grouped together and teams will be selected across the age groups. Teams will be posted here as soon as they have been selected. At the end there will be play-offs and finals and all kids will be presented with a memento.
>Week 1 – November 15th: Football tournament. Meet at 12.15. Finishes at 2.20.
>Week 2 – November 22nd: Hurling tournament.
>Week 3 – November 29th: Football & Hurling play-offs, finals and presentations for all.
FUNDRAISER RACE NIGHT ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 15th
A Race Night will be held in the club on Saturday, November 15th to fund-raise for equipment for the under 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s & 12s. It promises to be a fun evening so we would encourage all parents to come and support it. It is a great opportunity to mix in a social setting rather than on the side of a pitch. Our team have specific responsibility for 2 races and associated sponsorship. Money raised on these races will go directly to your kid’s team.
- Half page Ad: €50 (advertise your business) – 4 available
- Race Sponsorship: €50 (you name the race) – 2 available
- Sponsor a Horse: €20 (you name the horse) – 20 available
- Sponsor a Jockey: €10 (you name the jockey) – 20 available
Please indicate what you would like to sponsor by texting to 0868121667: A for ad; R for race; H for horse; J for jockey.
On the evening, the races will be on the big screen and there will be opportunities to win a few bob by betting on the winning horses. There will be a band on afterwards so it promises to be a great night.
If we can successfully sell these races, it will provide us with funds for new footballs, sliotars, training equipment and a Christmas party for the kids. Please support this event.