Please see note about membership below.
- Monday, February 1st: Football training in Pairc Bharróg 6:30-7:30
- Wednesday, February 3rd: Football training in Pairc Bharróg 5:45-6:45
- Saturday, February 6th: Football matches:
- Group 1 v St.Jude’s on St.Annes pitch 14. Meet there at 12:45 or in Pairc Bharróg at 12:30 if you need a lift.
- Group 2 v St.Patrick’s Donabate in Donabate. Meet in Pairc Bharróg at 11.45. If going direct let us know and arrive there at 12.30.
- Group 3 v St.Oliver Plunkett’s on St.Annes pitch 14. Meet there at 11:45 or in Pairc Bharróg at 11:30 if you need a lift.
NB PLEASE REMEMBER TO PAY YOUR €2 REFEREE FEE TO YOUR MENTOR BEFORE THE MATCH.
MEMBERSHIP: Membership runs on a calendar year basis. 2016 membership fees are now due. The membership fee is €90 per child. There is a family rate of €140 for 2 children or €160 for 3 children. Membership fees cover your child’s insurance plus affiliation to the GAA and the general running of the club. Naomh Barróg GAA club is a non-profit organisation that puts all of its funding into developing and maintaining sporting facilities for our communities. Finances are always tight so it is vital that everybody pays their membership promptly.
Please pay the membership fee to one of our coaches. If you pay directly to the club or to a sibling’s coach as part of a family membership, please let us know so that we can keep track of it.
Map to St.Patrick’s pitch in Donabate: