Our football grading matches have been completed and this Saturday is the beginning of football leagues for our teams. Our teams will compete in Division 2, Division 6 & Division 10.
- Monday, April 11th:
Football training in Pairc Bharróg 6:30-7:30CANCELLED DUE TO BAD WEATHER
- Wednesday, April 13th: Football training
in St.Annes 6:30-7:30in Pairc Bharróg 5:45-6:45
- Saturday, April 16th: Football matches:
- Group 1 v Lucan Sarsfield’s away in Arthur Griffith Park (SEE MAP BELOW). Meet at Pairc Bharróg at 11:00. If going direct LET ME KNOW and arrive there by 11:45. Let me know if your son can’t play.
- Group 2 v Castleknock in St.Anne’s pitch 12. Meet there at 11:45. If you need a lift let me know and meet at Pairc Bharróg at 11:20. Let me know if your son can’t play.
- Group 3 v Clontarf away in St.Annes pitch 30 (on Mount Prospect Avenue, near Rose Gardens; SEE MAP BELOW). Meet there at 10:30. If you need a lift let me know and meet at Pairc Bharróg at 10:00. Let me know if your son can’t play.
NB PLEASE REMEMBER TO PAY YOUR €2 REFEREE FEE TO YOUR MENTOR BEFORE THE MATCH.
MEMBERSHIP: Membership runs on a calendar year basis. 2016 membership fees are now due. The membership fee is €90 per child. There is a family rate of €140 for 2 children or €160 for 3 children. Membership fees cover your child’s insurance plus affiliation to the GAA and the general running of the club. Naomh Barróg GAA club is a non-profit organisation that puts all of its funding into developing and maintaining sporting facilities for our communities. Finances are always tight so it is vital that everybody pays their membership promptly.
Please pay the membership fee to one of our coaches. If you pay directly to the club or to a sibling’s coach as part of a family membership, please let us know so that we can keep track of it.
Map to Lucan Sarsfield’s pitch in Arthur Griffith Park:
Map to Clontarf’s pitch in St.Anne’s Park: