Tuesday May 1st:
- A football training match.
- B football training match.
Thursday May 3rd:
- A & B training in St.Fintans 7pm-8pm followed by a team meeting.
Saturday May 5th (and possibly Sunday 6th or Monday 7th):
A-football team will compete in Division 1 Féile, group A in Broomfield, Malahide.
10:30am v St.Sylvester’s
11:45am v Ballinteer St.John’s
1:00pm v Ballyboden St.Enda’s
- The top 2 in our group progress to play the top 2 from group B in the semi-finals at 4pm. The winners will stay in Broomfield for their semi-final; the runners up will travel to Clontarf’s pitches in St.Annes Park for their semi-final. The tournament will be over at 2pm for the 3rd & 4th placed teams in our group. The winners of the 2 semi-finals will meet in the final in Parnell Park at 12pm on Bank Holiday Monday, May 7th.
B-football team will compete in Division 8 Féile, group A in Drumnigh, Donaghmede.
10:15am v Castleknock
11:30am v Scoil Ui Chonaill
2:45pm v Beann Eadair
4:00pm v Trinity Gaels
The top team in our group progresses to play the final in Blakestown Road at 10am on Sunday against the winner of group B. The tournament will be over for all other teams at 5pm on Saturday.
- Night before: Pack your bag with all the “must-bring” items listed below. Get to bed at a reasonable hour.
- Morning of Féile: Have a good healthy breakfast. Drink plenty of water. Do some light stretching.
- Arrive at Pairc Bharróg at 9am SHARP in your Féile tracksuit. There will be an official photograph taken there before we leave.
- “Must-bring” items for players: Naomh Barróg tracksuit, shorts, socks, kit bag; mouthguard, spare mouthguard, football gloves; spare shorts & socks, rain jacket, towel, dry runners; sunscreen; lunch & snacks (NO JUNK FOOD), fruit, water; €2 referee fees.
- “Should-bring” items for players: foam roller for stretching between matches.
- “Should-bring” items for parents: Umbrella; sunscreen; fold-up chair or picnic blanket; lunch & snacks.