PLEASE SEE NOTE BELOW RE MEMBERSHIP
Monday February 18th:
- A hurling training 7:00 – 8:00 in Pairc Bharróg
- B football training 7:00 – 8:00 in Pairc Bharróg
Wednesday February 20th:
- A football training 7:00 – 8:00 in Pairc Bharróg
- B hurling training 7:00 – 8:00 in Pairc Bharróg
Sunday February 24th:
- A football away v Ballyboden St.Endas in Cherryfield (across the road from their clubhouse at Pairc Uí Mhurchú). Everybody to meet in Pairc Bharróg at 10:30am.
- B football away v Kilmacud Crokes in Silverpark off Leopardstown Road. Everybody to meet in Pairc Bharróg at 9:00am.
From this year, the club are using an online membership system. Please here which will take you to the Club Force site. Once you add the chosen membership to the cart it will take you in to register. If you are registering more than one child, the discount will be applied during the checkout process. The club will receive an automatic email showing each payment.
The club will have a couple of registration nights for those who have issue with using the system or who need use of our laptop.
There is also an app available on the iTunes store or the Android Play Store
Membership runs on a calendar year basis. 2019 membership fees are now due. Membership fees cover your child’s insurance plus affiliation to the GAA and the general running of the club. Naomh Barróg GAA club is a non-profit organisation that puts all of its funding into developing and maintaining sporting facilities for our communities. Finances are always tight so it is vital that everybody pays their membership promptly.
Map to Ballyboden’s Cherryfield pitch (across the road from their clubhouse at Pairc Uí Mhurchú):
Map to Kilmacud Crokes Silverpark pitch: