We no longer have use of the earlier Monday slot on the all-weather pitch so we have had to find an alternative location. In the short term, on a monday, our A hurlers will train in Mount Temple School all-weather pitch while our B hurlers will train in Pairc Bharróg.
- Monday, February 20th: Hurling training:
- A group 6:00-7:00 in Mount Temple School in Marino. If you need a lift please meet in Pairc Bharróg at 5:40. Football boots not allowed. Please wear normal runners or astro runners.
- B group 6:30-7:30 in Pairc Bharróg
- Wednesday, February 22nd: Football training:
- Group 1 6:30-7:30 in Pairc Bharróg
- Group 2 & 3 5:45-6:45 in Pairc Bharróg
- Saturday, February 25th: Football matches:
- Group 1 v Naomh Mearnóg at their clubhouse in Portmarnock (SEE MAP BELOW). All players must meet in Pairc Bharróg at 1:45.
- Group 2 v St.Sylvesters in Bridgefield, Malahide (on main Dublin to Malahide Road). Meet there at 1:00. If you need a lift let me know and meet in Pairc Bharróg at 12:30.
- Group 3
v Lucan Sarsfields in St.Annes pitch 12. Meet there at 1:00. If you need a lift let me know and meet in Pairc Bharróg at 12:30.CANCELLED DUE TO UNPLAYABLE PITCH.
Map to Naomh Mearnóg’s pitch in Portmarnock:
Map to St.Sylvester’s Bridgefield pitch in Malahide: