SEE NOTES BELOW
- Monday February 9th: Hurling training at Pairc Bharróg 5.45pm-6.45pm. Please remember to bring your shin guards.
- Thursday February 12th: Football training at Pairc Bharróg 5.45pm-6.45pm. Please remember to bring your mouthguard.
- Saturday February 14th: Football Matches:
> 2-team Group 1 v Naomh Mearnóg at home in St.Annes pitch 12.
Meet there at 11.45am sharp. New time: please meet at 9.30am sharp. Please remember to bring your mouthguard.
> 2-team Group 2 v Fingal Ravens away in Rolestown (see map below). Meet at Pairc Bharróg at 9.45am. If you are travelling direct, let me know and aim to arrive there at 10.30am. Please remember to bring your mouthguard.
Points of note for the year ahead:
- Please respond to text messages. Please follow us on Facebook for updates – https://www.facebook.com/NaomhBarrog2004. Please regularly check this website.
- As you will have seen in the friendlies to date, the football teams have changed from last year. This is due to new guidelines from the County Board. There are no league tables until under 12 so all efforts this year will be toward player development. Panels may change from time to time to try kids out at different levels.
- This year we will have 2 separate but equal football groups: Naomh Barróg 1 & 2. These groups are posted here. Each week one group will be at home and the other will be away. Advance fixtures are posted here.
- We are going to host a Pan-European football tournament on July 11th in Pairc Bharróg. Madrid Harps, Brussels GAA , Ballyna GAA (Kildare) will definitely attend among others. If you have any links with under 11 teams from clubs from another county let us know and we might invite them. We will be looking to put together an organising committee including parents to make all the arrangements. Please be ready to volunteer when the time comes.
- MEMBERSHIP: Membership runs on a calendar year basis. 2015 membership fees are now due. Membership fees cover your child’s insurance plus affiliation to the GAA and the general running of the club. Naomh Barróg GAA club is a non-profit organisation that puts all of its funding into developing and maintaining sporting facilities for our communities. Finances are always tight so it is vital that everybody pays their membership promptly. You can pay membership to one of your mentors or directly to the club. If you pay to the club, let us know.
Membership forms may be downloaded below:
Juvenile Membership Renewal Forms
Map to Fingal Raven’s Rolestown pitch: