Thanks to everybody who travelled to Navan on Saturday. It was a good day out. The lads all played very well and we managed to win both games. Thanks to Navan O’Mahonys for hosting us and for the tea and biscuits afterwards and thanks to Seneschalstown for participating too.
We are commencing hurling training this week and every Monday for the next few weeks. Due to a lack of space on the all-weather pitch, the A hurlers and B hurlers will train on separate time slots in the short term.
- Monday, January 23rd: Hurling training in Pairc Bharróg
- B group 5:45-6:45
- A group 6:15-7:30
- Wednesday, January 25th: Football training in Pairc Bharróg 5:45-6:45
- Saturday, January 28th: Football matches:
- Group 1 & 2 v Castleknock in Porterstown Park (SEE MAP BELOW). Meet in Pairc Bharróg at 1:30. If going direct, let me know and arrive there at 2:15.
- Group 3 v Clontarf
in Clontarf Road All-Weather Pitches (SEE MAP BELOW). Meet in Pairc Bharróg at 1:00. If going direct, let me know and arrive there at 1:30.CANCELLED
Map to Castleknock’s pitch in Porterstown Park:
- Map to Clontarf Road All Weather pitches: