See info below about events that are on during the summer break…
- Monday June 1st: No training due to bank holiday.
- Thursday June 4th: Football training in St.Annes pitch 12 from 6.30pm-7.30pm. Let me know if you need a lift and meet at Pairc Bharróg at 6.15pm. Please remember to bring your mouthguard.
- Saturday June 6th: Football matches:
> 2-team Group 1 v Skerries Harps at home in St.Annes pitch 12. Meet there at 10:30 SHARP. If you need a lift let me know and meet at Pairc Bharróg at 10:15. Please remember to bring your mouthguard.
> 2-team Group 2 v Lucan Sarsfields away in Arthur Griffith Park. Meet at Pairc Bharróg at 10:00. If travelling direct, please let me know and aim to arrive at 10:30. Please remember to bring your mouthguard.
- July 6th – 10th: Football Summer Camp
- July 11th: Pan-European Tournament in Pairc Bharróg (see below)
- July 11th: Family Fun Day in Pairc Bharróg
- July 13th – 17th: Hurling Summer Camp
- June 30th & July 7th, 14th, 21st: Camaint hurling matches (Tuesday evenings)
- August 22nd: Camaint hurling finals
- We are going to host a Pan-European football tournament on July 11th in Pairc Bharróg. Madrid Harps, Brussels GAA , Ballyna GAA (Kildare) will definitely attend among others. If you have any links with under 11 teams from clubs from another county let us know and we might invite them. We will be looking to put together an organising committee including parents to make all the arrangements. Please be ready to volunteer when the time comes.
Map to Lucan Sarsfields’ Arthur Griffith Park pitch: